dimarts, 14 de maig del 2019

My world April

Carnaval 2019


The first weekend, I went in Roses and in Sant Pere Pescador, my village, I was dressed as eskimo. On Friday, I went in Roses with my best friends. It was very pretty because in that town carnaval is the most important festivity of the year, and everybody wear costumes and go with enormous floats. There were a lot of people and very good environment compared to other years, I didn't see any fight. Next day, in Sant Pere, there weren't so much people, there are always only people of the town and villages around.
Next weekend, I went with few friends in Empuriabrava on Friday. On Saturday, I went with the whole group in Castelló d'Empúries. There were a lot of people and floats.
In my opinion, the best carnaval was Castelló.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada