dimarts, 28 de maig del 2019

EXPERIENCE

Already done:

  • I have been to Peñiscola. We went to Peñiscola with my family and my little couisns. I stay in Peñiscola 4 days in a camping. 
  • I have had a photograph session with a famous photografer, his name is Georgiana Secman, this is a espectacular person.
  • I meet a very good persone, he's name is Pau Budria. He is very beautifull, he takes very good photos and I love him.



Not yet:

  • I haven't been to Reggeeton beach festival, but this summer I go in this festival with my friends. I want to stay two days in Barcelona and enjoy the music
  • I haven't baught a car. I haven't bought any car because first of all I don't have money, and second because I am not old enough to drive
  •  I haven't jumped from a parachute yet. I would like to parachute but I am afraid that          something will happen to me

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada